Board Meeting Agenda
- Financial report
- Annual Meeting Date/Time (decide before Jan. 31)
- Web site
- Ins. form to get a quote
Normal Meeting Agenda
- Vote on new members
Board Meeting Minutes
- Eddie, board ins. 2 quotes ~$1400 & ~$2300, both quotes are in dropbox
- other Options to reduce risk
- Signs for “Members only” on more dangerous items.
- Paint on floor (member only on corner with powered tools)
- Get everyone (even visitors) sign release? Problems with annoying visitors
- Want warning sign at entrance, WARNING dangerous tools, visit at own risk. Wording?
- What should this the sign say? Buy Sign from vendor?
- Joe & Liza are working on new site design
- Eddie would like officially move the ownership of domains to Gainesville Hackerspace, LLC
- Annual meeting, March 28, meeting 19:00-21:00, open house 21:00-
- Liza & Joe “In time for dinner” Floyd would like to add two more board members.
- Perhaps just make the committee chairs for the “Culture” and “Education”
- Need to make a description for both committees.
- Alternate name for committee chair “First Minister of Culture”
- Key card access, where are we? Eddie built a diff list between current known and what is in lock control, Daniel will update the list.
- Eddie has (for a while now) the internal battery set up in the controller
- Train Daniel Smith as assistant Treasurer?
- vote outstanding, Rout is letting him train on an exported set of data
- How to deal with future membership & financial data
- Currently in GnuCash
- Daniel Smith proposes QuickBooks
- Joe Floyd says QuickBooks is $50 on techsoup.org (as we are 501c3)
- Crisman would like feature parity (for member list, scripts, & financial stuff)
- Smith, Crisman, Rout (and others) will look at options for QuickBooks
- Motion to pay Frank for paying rent last year
- Passed by all board members. Rout will pay Frank
- Rout sent a financial report out to board email.
Normal Meeting Minutes
- Voting members present:
- Yes Quorum (8 of 11 (not 12 as one is on hiatus))
- New members:
- Aleksander Levant – voted in
- James O’Donnell – voted in
- New voting members:
- None to vote on