Board Meeting Agenda
- Mark, paypal payment
- Financial report
- Annual Meeting will be Tuesday March 28, 19:00 – 21:00
- Web page at new site
- Armand Sepulveda of Dycap Media Solutions dues as wifi from COX?
Normal Meeting Agenda
- Vote on new members
- Vote on new voting members
- Daniel Smith nominates by Liza Kholodkova
Board Meeting Minutes
- Mark V, payment by PayPal? Yes, must pay all (snacks & dues) plus last month to get back in good graces. ASR will talk with him.
- ASR says notes.org is in dropbox
- Eddie says $36 gain over the snacks replacement cost.
- Will be note as revenue, donation
- Armand’s COX prize is $200/month (or something) up to $2500
- Board agreed on a 72 month membership for Armand
- Money details vs. QuickBooks Online (Daniel Smith)
- Five users in QuickBooks, can set some accounts that can access bank account, and some can just see the balance.
- Is there a list of bills/expenses? all set up in autopay from the bank account., QuickBooks should be able to notice those as payments
- ASR thinks adding adding the connection to QuickBooks will involve all the details from Bank management.
- Rout & Liza are conflicted how the treasurer/QuickBooks conversation has been going over the last month and a bit.
- Eddie, Rout, Daniel Smith, Crisman will be at downtown space at 18:00 on Thursday Feb 9 to talk about testing/work on QuickBooks
- New web page at gainesvillehackerspace.org
- Daniel Smith also go gainesvillehackerspace.com and will transfer it to Eddie’s GH account when he can.
- First pass a application for membership form
- Ultimate Member account plugin in use
- Forum system in place, calendar in place
- Plan for donation link
- Plan for wish list
- wiki.skillhouse.org migrate by namsirc to wiki.gainesvillehackerspace.org
- Want policies on what is public and private? Mostly will be solved as the user account are self added bits of data
- Liza would like have analytics on web page
- Please read page and submit bug and type reports.
- Liza got a MailChimp account and would like to keep track of people coming in and email them as needed.
- Frank would everyone to keep the bathrooms clean
- We will stage the cleaning the supplies in the bathroom
- Might get more people cleaning in response to what they see if cleaning supplies are at hand.
- Chris Hoffman will do a laser cutting class late in Feb.
Normal Meeting Minutes
- Voting members present:
- No Quorum (0 of 11 (not 12 as one is on hiatus))
- New members:
- None to vote on
- New voting members:
- None to vote on